Estimated costs for new flat roofs
- Typical/standard Detached house = £9,000+
- 3 bed semi-detached = £6,000+
- Felt roofing cost= around £50+ per square metre and an additional cost of £40+ per board
- Fibreglass Bay roof = £350-£600+ depending on size and complication with the option of stripping and insulating the bay roof cavity between the ceiling for an additional cost of £50+
- Lead bay roof = £400 + the lead costs at a current milled lead price
- Zinc/copper roof cost estimate = £10,500+ this may vary depending on the scale of the job
Flat Roof Repair
What we offer you is various types of repairs, ensuring maximum quality, reliability & performance in Royston, Cambridge, Harlow and Hertfordshire.
We pride ourselves on speedy and efficient repairs to give our customers the best results fast.
We offer a 25-year guarantee on all new flat roofs.
Flat Roof Materials
- Felt and asphalt
- Rubber roofing
- GRP roofing
- Single-ply membrane